University Committees: University Housing Committee
University Housing: Committee Charge
The objectives of this committee are:
- In consultation with the Director of Housing, advice the Vice Chancellor and Dean of Academic and Student Affairs.
- Evaluate policies and programs pertaining to University Housing.
- Review changes in policies and programs as recommended by University Housing staff members, Inter-Residence Council and other members of the University community.
- Propose new directions for University Housing. The committee is advisory to the Vice Chancellor and Dean for Academic and Student Affairs.
- Consult with the Faculty Senate’s Resources and Environment Committee for consideration of matters pertaining to the academic mission of the university.