Speakers and Lectures: Committee Charge
1. Advise the Provost annually on the selection of prominent high quality speakers, distinguished in scholarship or public life to bring to campus.
2. Encourage collaboration and pooling of resources to bring appropriate, high-quality speakers to campus.
3. Assure an ongoing commitment to the expectations established in the creation of the Harrelson Fund
4. Assure that all co-sponsoring groups or funds that support speakers are named and recognized in materials that promote those speakers.
5. Assist in implementation of approved projects, including selection of speakers, program events, etc.
6. Consult with the Faculty Senate’s Resources and Environment Committee for consideration of policies or procedures or other matters having across-campus impact.