Lifelong Faculty Involvement: Committee Charge

  1. In consultation with the Senior Vice Provost for Faculty and Academic Affairs advise the Provost on all matters that pertain to retired faculty.
  2. Consult with the Faculty Senate’s Personnel Policy committee for consideration of policies, procedures or other matters pertaining to faculty concerns.