Meeting - December 5, 2019
UNIVERSITY LIBRARY COMMITTEE MEETING
Thursday, 5 December 2019
10:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
Multimedia Seminar Center
2131 East Wing, D. H. Hill Jr. Library
1) Strategic priorities– Greg Raschke, Senior Vice Provost and Director of Libraries
2) Introduction of branch library Directors – Carolyn Argentati, Deputy Director introducing Peggy Gross, Director, William Rand Kenan, Jr. Library of Veterinary Medicine and Rob Olendorf, Director, Natural Resources Library and Research Engagement Librarian
3) Withdrawal of materials – David Goldsmith, Associate Director for Collections & Research Services
4) Natural Resources Library renovation plans – Patrick Deaton, Associate Director for Learning Spaces & Capital Management; Rob Olendorf, Director, Natural Resources Library and Research Engagement Librarian
Snacks will be served at this meeting, courtesy of the Friends of the Library.
Directions to the Multimedia Seminar Center (Room #2131):
- Enter D.H. Hill Jr. Library through the West Wing entrance facing Hillsborough Street.
- Turn left after the turnstiles and walk across the West Wing to the half-flight of stairs.
- Use the stairs or adjacent elevator to go up to the Ask Us lobby (first floor).
- Go straight across the Ask Us lobby and enter the Learning Commons in the East Wing.
- Go straight ahead across the Learning Commons until you see a corridor on your left.
- Turn left into that corridor and head towards the water fountain.
- Next to the water fountain is an elevator and stairs. Use these to go up one level, to the second floor.
- Turn right when exiting the elevator and walk out of the elevator lobby seating area.
- Multimedia Seminar Center (Room #2131) will be on your right.