University Committees: Library Committee
July 1, 2019
Advise the Provost and the Senior Vice Provost/ Director of Libraries about the following:
- Library policy in relation to the development of resources for instruction and research.
- Policy for the allocation of book funds.
- Allocation of library space.
- Library service to the institution as a whole.
- Consult with the Faculty Senate’s Resources and Environment Committee for consideration of policies, procedures or other matters pertaining to academics and research.