University Committees: Bookstores Committee
July 1, 2019
The objectives of this committee are:
- Understand POL 07.10.01 Students Supply Stores Policy, other related policies and regulations and the operating practices of the NCSU Bookstores, including pricing, stocking and the system of administrative and fiscal accountability.
- Assist the Bookstores’ management and the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration as requested in developing or revising the Bookstores’ policies and regulations in the best interest of the campus and compatible with sound business practice.
- Interpret policies and regulations for students, faculty and staff.
- Maintain continuing surveillance over existing policies, regulations and operating procedures, and make recommendations to the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration for updating and improvement as appropriate.
- Consult with the Faculty Senate’s Resources and Environment Committee for consideration of policies, procedures or other matters having impact across campus.