University Committees: Harrelson Fund Committee
Harrelson Fund: Committee Charge
- Advise the Provost on expenditures from the bequest of the late Chancellor Harrelson.
- Assist in implementation of approved projects, including selection of speakers, program events, etc.
- Annually select a prominent individual, distinguished in scholarship or public life, as the Harrelson Lecturer.
- In concert with the Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs, manage the financial arrangements for the Harrelson Lecturer, making certain all proper expenses are paid promptly.
- Consult with the Faculty Senate’s Resources and Environment Committee for consideration of policies or procedures or other matters having across-campus impact.